Minnesota Wisconsin Pole Sheds Attached & Detached Garages
SERVING THE TWIN CITIES AND WESTERN WISCONSIN
In Minnesota and Wisconsin, garages are essential in shielding your vehicle from the elements. However, many “city” garages were built when families had a single car and simply aren’t big enough for today’s families, with multiple cars, lawn mowers, snow-blowers, sports equipment and all the rest.
A New Attached, Detached or Restructured Garage can provide:
• Extra storage for all of the things families need today
• Workshop or tool bench space
• Larger parking stalls or additional parking stalls for multiple vehicles
• A place to work on and maintain your vehicles
Add a Second Level for:
• A place for your teens to hang out
• A home office or art studio
• Guest quarters
If you have a large property and need space for livestock, riding horses, or simply a place to house extra equipment, boats and other vehicles, a pole shed or barn is an economic alternative to a traditional garage structure. A pole shed or barn is a metal building constructed over a framework of poles and can be built very quickly and economically. It can have walls or be open, depending on its intended purpose.
Consider a pole shed if you need:
• A place to house animals
• An indoor riding area
• Storage for hay or other agricultural items
• Storage for recreational vehicles such as boats, 4-wheelers or jet skis
• Business warehouse storage space
• And just about anything else you can think of!
To talk with us about what kind of pole shed or garage would best meet your needs, give us a call today.